The window tinting process seems complicated – which is why here at Complete Windscreens we want to help you out with simplifying the process so that you feel at ease with your decision in getting your car windows tinted from the professionals at Complete Windscreens.
– Choose a Tinting Option: The first step is to decide on the type of tinting you want for your car. You can choose from a variety of options, including the darkness of the tint, the type of material, and the level of UV protection.
– Drop-off your Vehicle: Once you have decided on the tinting option, you will need to bring your car to a workshop that specialises in window tinting. The technicians will inspect your vehicle and ensure that it is clean and free of any debris or dirt.
– Prepare the Windows: The next step is to prepare the windows for tinting. This involves thoroughly cleaning the windows and removing any debris or dirt. The technicians will use a specialised cleaning solution and a squeegee to ensure that the windows are completely clean and free of any dirt or debris.
– Cut and Install the Tint: Once the windows are clean and prepared, the technicians will cut the tinting material to fit the windows of your car. They will carefully place the tinting material onto the windows and use a squeegee to smooth out any bubbles or creases. The technicians will also ensure that the tinting is placed in the correct position and is aligned properly.
– Final Inspection: Once the tinting is installed, the technicians will perform a final inspection to ensure that the tinting is properly installed and that there are no bubbles or creases. They will also check to make sure that the tinting is aligned properly and that there are no gaps or inconsistencies.
– Return of the Vehicle: Once the inspection is complete and the tinting is properly installed, you will be able to pick up your car. The technicians will provide you with care instructions for the tinting and advise you to avoid rolling down the windows for a certain period of time to allow the tinting to fully adhere to the windows.
Overall, the process of getting your car windows tinted typically takes a few hours to complete, depending on the size of your vehicle and the type of tinting you choose. It’s important to choose a reputable workshop and follow the care instructions provided by the technicians to ensure that your tinting lasts for a long time.