1. Personal information
Complete Windscreens is committed to safeguarding personal privacy. We recognise that individuals have a right to control how their personal information is collected and used. Providing personal information is an act of trust and it is taken seriously. Unless given consent to do otherwise, we will only collect and use personal information as set out below.
2. Collecting personal information
We will not collect or monitor any personal information about an individual without their consent. The only personal information collected is what has been provided voluntarily.
3. Use of tracking technologies
We use tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons to make use of the website and services as convenient as possible. Cookies are pieces of information that a website transfers to a computer’s hard disk for record-keeping purposes. Most web browsers are set to accept tracking technologies such as cookies or web beacons. These tracking technologies do not themselves personally identify users, although they do identify a user’s browser.
4. Using and disclosing your personal information
Personal Information will be used for the following primary purpose:
– To fulfill obligations under any sale and service delivery contract and/or any other contract between the individual and/or the company’s authorised representative and Complete Windscreens.
– To render services related to our business such as after-sales services.
For the purpose described above, information may be shared with our partners and/or contractors either in Australia or overseas. Also, in order to operate the website or deliver a service, personal information may also be shared with a service provider, a non-Company group company.
5. Contact by Complete Windscreens:
We may contact individuals using the information which was provided by them in order to:
– Provide information that may be of interest about upgrades, new service offerings, special offers/discounts and other matters that may be of interest.
– To send newsletters.
6. Individual’s right of access:
Individuals have the right to review the information that may be recorded on our database. Information may be reviewed by contacting us on 08 8269 4444.
7. Complete Windscreens and links to other websites:
We may provide links (sponsored, affiliated or otherwise) to websites outside of our own site. These linked sites are not under our control and we are not responsible for the conduct of companies linked to our website, nor for the performance or otherwise of any content and/or software contained in such external websites.
8. Problems or queries:
Call: 08 8269 4444
Complete Windscreens Pty Ltd
Attn: Privacy Officer
220 Main North Rd
PROSPECT SA 5082